Viewing Form Submissions
You can access all entries within the WordPress admin area.
To do this, follow these steps:
- First, you will need to go to Form Vibes → Submissions in the WordPress Admin menu.
- Form vibes Data screen appears.
- Then select either the preset date or create a custom date for which you want the records to be displayed.
- All the forms created using the different plugins are displayed. Choose the one whose data you want to fetch from the database.
- All the records are displayed for the selected form. All your select choices for date filters and forms are saved by default until you need to change them.