Exporting Form Submissions Into CSV File
CSV export is used to download the form submissions into a separate CSV spreadsheet. A CSV file is helpful for many different things. CSV stands for comma-separated values and is a file type that can be understood by spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
Creating a CSV
- To export form entries to a single CSV file, you will first need to go to Form Vibes → Submission Option.
- Then, select the form to export entries.
- Then select the Quick Export option.
- Once you click this Export option, a popup message is displayed. If you have enabled the CSV Export Reason option in the Form Vibes Setting page, you need to mention the reason for the export. Otherwise, directly click on the Export to CSV button.
- The download begins immediately, and all the records are exported to a separate file format.